Sunday, March 10, 2013

if you dare, come a little closer

I didn't want to start with writing Larry-related ones but well.
I've been having so, so many Larry feels this weekend it is both sad and sad.
Tonight (last night, if you feel like) Justin Bieber was one of the news headlines for having a kind-of meltdown.
Dude, if that kid can get featured in local news for screaming "I'm gonna fcking beat the fck out of you" then imagine having two members of the world's biggest boyband come out.
and in a bizarre turn of events, are dating each other. the pair had declared their love via twitter yesterday, incidentally also Tomlinson's birthday, instigating a mass online hysteria ever since. but much of their fanbase is supportive of their relationship, with many saying they have, for the longest time, seen it coming.
Ah shucks I should not have done that.
Because this walks me to intense wedding feels and oh no.
Those are honestly lethal honestly just oh god no.
"is larry married??" Alyssa I'm looking at you you cruel, heartless thing it still haunts and wrecks me to this day you are not forgiven.
dammit stop crying.
ugh.
But all feels aside (tough), it's come to the point where I don't ship Larry anymore - I more support it because they are in a real relationship (we all know it is) albeit hidden and it's become sort of a representation of what I stand for.
And I stand for this; for pure, unadulterated love between two people.
I'm not supposed to, I guess, but why the hell not and so what if these two stupid lovebirds happen to be both boys.
And since when has something so abstract as love been mainly driven by merely anatomy?
It is so sad that they have to hide - I feel so sad.
Siiigh.
Damn, I can't wait for them to come out.
It will be the day I rejoice.
Also, if they ever happen to come out on my wedding day, I have the tiniest feeling I would be be happier for them than for myself..ha.

2 comments: