Sunday, March 10, 2013

the reason i hold on

In my class three people have names my cousins do.
There's Arinna - Arinah, Diana - Daiyana, Sherrine - Shireen it's creepy honestly.
And Arinna's my little bullshit friend.
And she used to be a Larry shipper but still thinks it is real because duh.
And then she rec-ed me a Larry fic.
(Never thought anything like that would ever happen in my entire life - real life people rec-ing fics for me wow smh in a good way.)
And then her birthday is 10 Jan like Anis and her 2nd sister's birthday is 30 August.
I'm creeped out.
But she's my little bullshit friend and I adore her all the same.

Yknow, I'm actuall really glad I got into VJ.
If I didn't, I would've never met her or any of the others.
What, you actually think Larry shippers exist in other JCs?
I don't think so, yeah.
VJ's amazing ok.

GUYS SHE ACTUALLY REC-ED ME A FIC I CAN CRY TEARS OF JOY AND WE CAN CRY OVER OUR OTPS TOGETHER EVEN THOUGH SHE'S IN DENIAL WITH HER OWN OTP BUT ALSO WE WERE DOING MATH AND SHE TRIED TO KILL ME BY GOING ONTO THE LARRY TAG ON INSTAGRAM ON HER PHONE WHICH LED ME TO GET TO KNOW THE EXISTENCE OF THIS BLOODY PHOTO
basically tries not to cry & fails.

People pls understnad that larry is both what keeps me goign and what kills me tbh its a precarious balance.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment