Saturday, March 2, 2013

can't ever get it right

Okay the mood's passed over so it's safe now.

On a completely unrelated note, what the heck I do with...this:

It's just in my downloads folder on my phone and idk what to do with it which folder it belongs to does it even belong in my phone Anis why did you make me save this on one hand I want to delete it on the other it is - and you gotta admit it - gorgeous it's zayn just literally sitting there being gorgeous what do i do i don't want to start a zayn folder the furthest i go is a ziam folder and this isnt really ziam no i guess it will just have to stay in my downloads folder unclassified until i decide what to do with it which will happen possibly 9862974 years later.
This drives me absolutely nuts, and I definitely feel as you do looking at the lack of punctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment