Saturday, March 16, 2013

like the sun set in your eyes

Oh god no not again Larry/Harry/Louis feels at midnight again so literal crying again.
I have to sleep early fgs I need to wake up early tomorrow.
But Louis just dyed his hair red oh god what Harry you lucky shit.

How can you not get Harry feels.

sry can u not.

i hate u louis "i got da smolder" tomlinson.

And the gif I presently cannot get over and so I caught myself staring at this for 5 full minutes.

Damn you Stylinsons, damn you and your stupid cuddly fondness and adoration and the stupid perfect way your bodies fit like stupid f-in puzzle pieces i hate u.

Sobbing.
So today's called OTP feels day for me I guess.
And Arinna too?
(Her OTP's some dudes from Running Man ahahahhsh.)
Ugh how lucky am I to have a shipper friend she knows my feels.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment