Sunday, March 10, 2013

playing games in the street

Something exciting happened last week, too.
It is trivial and stuff but I am insanely happy and glad and.
And I got 9/8 for a summary exercise and the gp teacher's gonna photocopy it and let the whole cohort read it.
oooooooooo.
Okay, okay.
Okay.
I shouldn't be smug and stuff but I am because this is big it's exciting and I feel like the little kid who collected the most gold stars idk but it's great.
Also because a year ago I thought I could never end up in a good jc much less victoria but look at me now (look at me now; i'm getting paper not) and woah.
I am not doing very well at being humble, no.
"But it's a big deal!!" says the giddy kid.
Impeccable English saved me.
/wink/

On another hand, the darker one (what.).
I. am not. gonna do well for that first econs test.

2 comments: