Monday, April 12, 2010

Ce Qu'ils Aiment

Oh yes, today was one of those unexplainably good days! Even though level recess was kinda quiet because there were only 4-5 of us because Nicole and maybe Alyssa went home because they were not feeling well. Get well soon, k? :)

Why today was good.

Firstly, it was Mr Cho's birthday so we had a class party during his lesson which was practically pizza-eating, 7-up-drinking, yummy-peach-tea-gulping, mentos-and-fruitplus-and-kopiko-consuming, marshmallow-stuffing fiesta! Sounds fun? You bet! So like half of lesson time was spent having fun! :) And then we started on Found Poems, basically just something you find in a random place but you change it a little to become sort of a poem. Here's one I made earlier!

Well,
Kimmy made me post this
morning's incident. Because

Well,
it concerned the pea thing
I got from my ex-ward.

But,
before that,
let me
tell you
our current latest draft.


Cool huh? :D

Then during CE, we had almost nothing to do. So we played at the pri basketball court. Then, Mr Cho bought us ice-cream potong! I took durian instead of corn. What a yummy thing to eat under the blazing hot sun. ;) I guess it was like a thank-you for the party or sth. And tomorrow, he won't be coming to school. Because, he, has, fencing. AWESOME!

Then during HMT, Cikgu was just chit-chatting with us about the Carnival and stuff even though we were supposed to do our work. :P Heh heh. Cikgu's my favourite teacher. :) OH YOU KNOW WHAT? Cikgu told us that the girl caught talking to the SJI boy was APPROACHED BY MS KOH! :O Oooooooh......

I got a dilemma. Siti told me that drima never went to the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve for Geog PT and copied her answers from Zia Xin, who actually told her!! >:( NOT FAIR!! We went, hiked, wrote, and she didn't even lift a finger?! Bloody hell. Siti and I are comtemplating whether or not to report it to Ms Ku. On one hand, we'll be truthful little angels. On the other, we would just be little tattle-tales. And drima or zx wouldn't wanna talk to us. But then, who cares. Not that I like drima anyway. So should I tell Ms Ku?

Girls, if someone comes to you and ask for answers, don't try to be smart and give it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment