Thursday, April 22, 2010

Des larmes de bonheur

Today was promotion day. Who doesn't know?

It is all over the news. Ok, not really but still. One of the major events so far. And us Sec 2s, got promoted to LANCE CORPORAL!!!!!!!

I was hoping terribly that my name would not be the first just 'cause I wanna see how the others go about etc but thanks to my namers, I went first. And I went 'Great'. And then proceeded to screw up my footdrill. :S (Oh my, I seem to be using this emoticon more often today.)

Well, I saw everyone receive the chests of treasure with a huge smile on their faces, and I do not know why but suddenly I felt so happy and light and carefree that I almost shed tears of happiness.

I have never done this before but now I know how it feels like. You just feel so happy you think your chest might explode, then, you just... cry. With a smile on your face. :) It's actually a nice feeling.

I've never cried out of happiness for ANYONE not even myself. I'll just smile damn stupidly if I feel sooooo happy.

Does this mean that I really, really, REALLY love my levelmates?

Guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment