Monday, April 26, 2010

Heureux heureux heureux...

Hahaha just now my sister tried killing a cockroach using Rexona. :D What WAS she thinking?

Falling in love with Westlife all over again...

Can't believe that I'm the fool again,
I thought this love would never end
How was I to know?
You never told me,
Can't believe that I'm the fool again
And I who thought you were my friend,
How was I to know?
You never told me.


Hmm... Hahaha! :D

And well, I have a huge zit erupting again. >:( GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Clean & Clear is obviously NOT working. Takes away face moisture too. I guess I'll have to wait for someone to buy a new bottle of Bioré. :L

Someone should invent contacts:
-that can be slept with.
-that don't need cleaning all the time.
-that can be cried in.
-that will permanently make your eyesight 20/20.
-that do not give you infections.
-that can give you x-ray vision at the same time.

Wait, did I just say that? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment