Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oui, je suis content, merci. :)

Ah......... So tired. Slept at 1 am on Thursday so on Friday I was pretty flunked. And I fell half-asleep during French class for the first time. Only to awaken after realising I wrote Taiwan on my notebook while sub-consciously thinking about it while writing notes which Mme Pang was telling which my brain still registered. :o

AND I HAD RUN MY 10 ROUNDS!! Isn't that wonderful?! But felt dizzy and vomitty after that. WHAT ABOUT 12 ROUNDS????? :S

SC CARNIVAL WAS THE BEST CARNIVAL IN SINGAPORE!!! Spent all my coupons (Around $40 or $50) there even after recceiving $16 more by Nicole, because she doesn't know what to do with all her coupons. And she let me redeem the 19 tokens and keep the prizes. :) THANKS NICOLE, YOU'RE SO AWESOME!! <3

AH............... Too tired to type. TTYT.

No comments:

Post a Comment