Thursday, April 22, 2010

Confusement est source de confusion

I realised that there are only a few people I can really really confide in and trust. Today, I poured out much of my feelings to Nicci, asked Xuan Yi for her priceless opinion and found comfort while talking to Ding Hui. All about the same thing(almost, in was kinda different in Nicci's case).

Do I belong here?

I don't know what I'm thinking but I felt a bit just a teeny weeny bit left out. Call me crazy, but I felt that way.

Or maybe I'm just one of those attention-seekers. Always wanting attention. Maybe, maybe, maybe. What WILL be? I didn't talk this little with them, of course I shared deeper feelings with them. But that, my friends, is between them and me.

Why am I such a bad person? Why do I keep asking people to relive their horrible encounters with life? Why am I always asking if they're anti-anyone? Why must I keep asking for negative stuff? When will I finally realise that that is not important? When will I finally see? (Or maybe when will YOU finally see that I just want to understand more about relationships here.)

Confusement is confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment