Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oui, j'agree.

What I got at the Carnival: 2 pairs of ear-studs from 2SE's stall :), and some stuff for RC ward, COOKIES AND CREAM ICE-CREAM, (thanks to Nicole) Planet 51 file and stickers, clips and a monkey toy!! :) And some other random stuff I forgot. :)

What rides I took? Viking ship(teeheehee), and METEORITE!! It was.... cool. No other better word. WHOOSHWHEEEEEEEWHAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Went for Haunted House with Jan, Alyssa, Nicole, Wenn Lin, Cheryl, Nicolette and my kaypochikopeh sister but split up into two groups. They made us watch a video in the dark about a girl who had plastic surgery at SGH that made her 'look like a monster' and they told her to 'go kill yourself' so she did and then she continued haunting SGH that later closed down and reopened as Happy Hospital and many other girls like her died. Then we walked through the rooms and they started scaring us like suddenly jump out, reach out, scream out etc. Then we crawled through a tunnel and more scaring continued. The funny part was when the doctor who's-supposed-to-be-scary jumped out and said 'hello' in a weird way. And Jan went, "er.. hi." very calmly. hahaha. they're not scary, they're just SC girls. :) And all this while my sis was digging her nails into my arm, tugging at my skirt and pushing herself so close to me. -.- scaredy cat.

SC CARNIVAL WAS DA BOMB!!! Why can't we have it, like, every week or something. :D

So anyway, today I FINALLY went to Cotton On to try to find the pretty pretty pretty tank top with French words on it but there wasn't such thing in Orchard Cotton On. :( So I just got a purple plain tank top with a black cardigan to match my pre-bought purple wavy floral silky skirt. :) Nice, huh? :D I'm almost satisfied. ;D

What homework do I have? HMT only? Great! Tomorrow will be a PERFECT day. :J

PS. Why some people say I have long lashes?? They're so short!! I'm jealous of my brother's WAY LONGER ones. :O

PSS. Aiming for full marks for Math test! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment