Friday, April 23, 2010

Vous en voulez plus?

I will tell you more about some other random stuff. Because I wrote down ALL that I wanted to blog about on my post-it pad. Which I conveniently left in class. So, that will be tomorrow(or today since it's hmm... 12.04 am). If you want a post chock-block full of juicy stuff. (In an apple-y kind of manner. No, no, jkjk.)

And you know that post-it where one ANONYMOUS levelmate wrote 'Hi Audi. I love you. From your beloved levelmate.' How sweet! Anyway, turns out it was Xuan Yi who wrote it! Aww....... :) And btw, I kept it in its original state till today. :) I did not allow anyone to destroy it. :J (Not even my desk partner who wanted to draw more hearts on it. :O )

Therefore, I am done.

No wait! I want to say that when something sad is being brought up, I will NOT know how to react. I mena I know, but I guess I'm not so open in comforting. But please know, that I'm comforting you in my heart. (I guess that doesn't help, huh?)

And I think I can confide most in Nicci. DO NOT ASK ME WHY. I just find her easy to talk to. :S

Huh, why do I keep typing this -> ; instead of this -> ' ??? It's damn irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment