Saturday, April 17, 2010

Trop désolé!!

My blog is so sorry for being um, dead for some time. It caught the flu bug. :( A few doses of free time was what it needed. So, yes it's on the mend, I hope. :)

I have a LOT to talk about but. I don't know where to start.

Hmm.............

OH-EM-GEE!!! You know what?!?!?! I got French storybooks to read!! :D Isn't that great?? But 2 only, that was the maximum we could borrow. Wish I could borrow, like MORE. One of the books is the French version of The Magic Treehouse series. God, I loved those when I was in primary school, especially the one on Titanic. It's so wonderful to read them in my favourite language, hahaha. But Jack and Annie are now Tom et Léa. :O

You know what else, I wish for? That we could ALL live together in a nice big bungalow and talk everyday, and hang out everyday, and do everything together everyday(except for certain stuff of course). I say man that would be fine! :) By 'ALL' you know who I am talking about, right? Right. Duh, levelmates!

Good, I still have a crush on them. Hehehe... NOT IN THAT WAY, K?

Yesterday, was a SUPER busy day. As you know, there was Sports Day, so I had to wake up extra early. And the marching contingent COULD NOT MARCH because of the freaking weather. Like WTH?! :( I DO want to see them march. Hmph.

Then after that, level outing, where I realised that we have such different taste buds. And Sec 3s practically CRASHED our photo shoot. :) Yeah, purposely made us sound glamorous.

And AFTER that I had French. Where I fell asleep for just a tiniest moment. It seems that I would suddenly jerk awake everytime I fall asleep during French class, and stay awake. Don't know why.

And EVEN AFTER that I went to the airport to fetch Anis from her Brunei trip. She got me a pretty flower diamond bracelet, costing $9.90. You know Brunei currency is EQUAL 100% to S'pore's currency? Cool, eh? :)

And we ate at Popeye's. Warning: DO NOT TRY THIS ANYWHERE. The food was... ok. But the prices was damn expensive. like, $28 for food eough for 3. So... major fail. -.-

When we got home, I had a fight with Anis. It went something like this...

Anis on the bed, sleeping.
Me: ANIS!! WAKE UP AND HELP ME DO MY BED AND CURTAINS. NOW!!
Anis: Mph... Your bed right?
Me: IM TIRED WHAT. YOU BETTER DO MY BED AND I WANT IT READY AFTER I BATHE.

(I proceed to shower FINALLY at around 11.45pm)
(After that was done... Went back to room)

ME: ANIS!!!!!! WAKE UP LAH!!!!!!
Anis: WHAT?!
Me: DO! MY! BED! AND! CURTAINS!

(Seeing she did not stir, I took a post-it pad and threw it to her.)
(And she woke up immediately, took her pillow and blanket, and stomped out the room to sleep on the sofa outside)

And I got scolded by my mother for 'not being respectful' and blah blah blah.

That night, I cried myself to sleep. BUT.

Not a single tear for the incident. Sure, the scolding made me feel, um, emotional?

But I had better reason to cry.

I am so scared that my best friends will fall out with each other. I bet you know who I am talking about. :( 2 very best friends out of my around 10. Are being disliked. And I felt SO sad. Because I know how it feels. To just. Be. Ignored. And. Left out. Unsmiling.

And it's a horrible feeling. Really.

I welled up too during Sports Day. Seeing her like that. But Chen Yee was nice, she was comforting. :) I love you too Chen Yee. :D

Lame but COOL jokes:

1. Winnie the pooh. Courtesy of Anis

While watching a tv program on bears,
Anis: Why is winnie the pooh yellow, not dark brown or black, like normal bears? Maybe he got pee-ed instead of pooh-ed. :D

2. H20. Courtesy of my wonderful brain

After seeing a H20 ad at Newton MRT station, I think.
Hmm... 'hydrate, Inspire, Conquer'
That makes HIC.
So, the subliminal message here, children, is
H20 GIVES YOU HICCUPS

TEEHEE!! (Darn Miselle, you influential person)

How to Stop Hiccups
Ingredients: Your Mouth, your brain, conscience, and eyes
Steps: Use eyes to read. Then use your mouth to breathe in and out deep yet quickly. And then suddenly, hold your breath for about 10 seconds or more. Let it Out. It should be fine now, or else repeat above steps till it's ok.

How to Tell Others How to Stop Hiccups
Ingredients: Your mouth, your memory, hiccups(preferably)
Steps: Use mouth to regurgitate steps above based on memory. Demonstrate method using real hiccups for better effects.

HAVE FUN!! :) (Though I REALLY don't know have fun for what)

No, I like you too much for my own good.

No comments:

Post a Comment