Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh, et ma course!

:D

Forgot to tell you about my 2.4km run. My timing was 16 mins 22 seconds. That's a C. But I'm not complaining because that's already an achievement. I felt aeriously refreshed after that. :D Unlike running 10 rounds which made me feel like an invalid. :( Adrenaline was coursing through my veins. :D

But I did not do my 5 stations because we had to go for Petit Test. :O I hope I did ok. I should have studied more, then maybe I would have gotten better marks, not that I know my marks already. Sigh. Failure. Failure. Failure.

And bloody drima insulted us! Shitbrain(Nicolette said that! She modified my shithead)

Me: I wish I can do footdrill. I wish I can do footdrill.
d: What the hell is footdrill anyway? Do you like drill your foot?
Me: -says nothing while giving her the iciest coldest most hateful glare I've ever given to someone outside my family-

If only, IF ONLY I said "Why not you try that yourself and see if us first-aiders are there to help you or not."

What. A. Bitch.

Sigh. I should stop typing now becasue I feel a bit exhausted and am screwing up my typing and I will always need to edit mistakes. Good night! (Actually, who knows maybe I will want to post more later?)

No comments:

Post a Comment