Sunday, April 25, 2010

-NIL2-

I know why I'm drowning in this Great Black Ocean of Despair.

When I was in primary 6, I was not THAT strong in Math, or Science, normally just pulling off with a fast and average B. But.

At least I had a strong subject, with which I could easily kill off the other students like spraying insecticides on pesky flies. And that was English. I was so good at English, excelling it time and time and time again. When I already had the highest score for Paper 2, I could still ask for more marks using my argumental skills. And proceed to bag more.

And then I got 259 for PSLE. And As for Math and Science, and A*s for both my Malay and English. And a Merit for Higher Malay. (Not that I was expecting much from THAT, anyway.) But.

It felt good. To be third in the whole batch of P6s. (Not that I could beat the top 2 people anyway.) But.

Now. It is horrible. Language Arts is my worst subject. And Math and Biology my best. What is happening? Why is the world turning upside down?

Even Alyssa, who thinks she is a bad bad bad student (not that she is, anyway), can blog better than me. More matured and insightful. With such lovely language that just flows perfectly. And such lovely poems that are far more prettier than mine. I guess, I am jealous.

I know why I am attempting, to no avail, to put in flowery words into my posts. I just want to get back my throne. (Not that my words are like lavender, anyway. They are more like Rafflesias.)

Stop talking to me like that. Stop pretending you are not disappointed with my results. Just admit it. You are.

No comments:

Post a Comment