Thursday, April 8, 2010

Je suis hereuse, pour maintenant.

Ha...... Today was satisfying. School was okay I guess. I think this time I'll highlight the after school activities. We had face-painting course! Well, me and Abi anyway. So I had to report late for RC. :(
But let me tell you one thing that I really really, um, am thankful and happy for. You know, I used to have this mild dislike for Abi because she can be so like Bemjamin sometimes, cynical. But just now, while painting each others' faces(she paints mine then I paint hers) we managed to talk so much about practically everything from life to family to enemies and even PMS! It was like talking to a long-lost friend. She just listened to me while I talked and talked randomly and said 'cool' or 'wow nice' at every suitable interval and she was so interesting to talk with because we are such good listeners. :) She was like very understanding and I don't know, we just confided! And she did not even make me feel like I was talking stupid things, even though I was. She made stupid things sound sensible. Ya know? That feeling when you can talk about anything and everything? It was... nice. I'm sorry. I know this is a very messy post with information of different categories strewn everywhere. But I can't organise my myriad of feelings. :J I just feel so glad to know that there ARE such people in the world, and I see them everyday, almost. :) Thanks Abi.

For RC, I'll just talk about punishments. One thing: I hated having to do only 10 push-ups. I wished we could do more. PUNISHMENTS ARE FUN. No wonder they said it was such a memorable part of RC, before they got scrapped. Wonder what happened.

Audi-who-knows-Miselle-is-still-in-'love'

No comments:

Post a Comment