Monday, April 5, 2010

Mon Premier Post

My very first post (I'm sorry guys!) would have to be the letter I wrote to my fulscap paper. Many of me levelmates would have read it already but this is for those who didn't. ;) See, I was feeling so moody just now in the morning don't know why. Turned out, I was having my you-know-what. Heh heh. :o Ok, 'enjoy' my letter.

Dear Fulscap Paper,
Today I feel horrible. It is, no WAS supposed to be a good day but it turned out pretty shitty. I'm supposed to be happy because I get to have recess with my levelmates and get to stand in front representing Red Cross Song. But so far, I feel so darn stressed. I mean, yeah RC Song was awesome and RC Recess is always fun but LA pulled my feelings down the drain. I mean, C5?! 57 something?! WTH. I think Mr Cho is a damn horrible teacher . Ms Chua can do it(teach me properly) why can't he?! Or maybe it's just me. I used to be so good in English. Now, what? I'm turning into an EM3 person. :(
I need a hug. I want a hug. Lasting 60 seconds. Like that time we all comforted each other in the toilet.
I like feeling wanted. I love feeling wanted. I want to feel wanted. I hate myself now. I wish I were Miselle. Life's always perfect for her.
Feelind Emotional? We're here for you at www.audiblehearts.sg
Should I?

One thing to lighten me up. I'm getting my contacts circa Thursday. Finally my natural look. I'll look like a princess again. :) Not like that Farah who thinks she's so cool and pretty and that nerd glasses are nice. Bleh >:P
Dear Fulscap Paper,
Thank you for lending me some of your precious space to hear me rant. And to you, for taking your precious time to read.
Love, Audi
PS. Love you levelmates! :)


Ok that's it. I feel a bit better now. As I have said it's just because of you-know-what. ;)
Hmm, I know that Nicolette said her 'secret' blog got found out by Wen Qian Ma'am. She said she is a good blog-find-outer. So I am waiting, waiting for MY blog to get find out. Ooh, that will be fun. :) Of course, Wen Qian Ma'am could just type SCRCY or SCGS or maybe her own name Wen Qian Ma'am in Google or sth. ;) Just keep waiting, just keep waiting. :)
Bye!! Oh I don't know why Miselle always writes kthxbye at the end of blog posts. Thanks for what? =.=
Bye!!
LOVELOVELOVE
Audi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment