Monday, April 19, 2010

Je veux dire une chose

The poem below may not be a poem and it may sound shallow, but hey! I'm amateur see? And anyway, dreams seem like that to me. ;) Puh-leez don't bother about the title having nothing to do with the poem contents. <:) Who's in charge here, huh?

And one more thing also. You know why I would like to go to the airport anyway? BECAUSE I want to see those poor stranded travellers. >:) Hehehehe..... BUT I couldn't differentiate between the stranded and the normal though. :L They all looked the same.

And you know what I heard? Those flying with Singapore Airlines were given cup noodles and some other stuff but those with Malaysian Airlines got hotel accomodations lah blah blah blah lah, etc. :O But so what, I still love Singapore. :) Not more than I love French though. Teehee!

Hey, why can't some people post long-long and many-many like me huh? I very bored you know? And I can't read my own blog posts, can I?! Tsk tsk tsk.

You're the best
And yes, I do regret
How I could let
Myself
Let you go
Oh, and now,
Now the lesson's learnt
I touched and I was burnt
Oh, I think you should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment