Friday, April 30, 2010

Je n’avais plus de vie

I. Am. A. Complete. Failure.

Who was I to think that I can do well in anything? Me? Just an insignificant creature. I got 14.8/20 for my Petit Test. What kind of shit is that? For the first time I hate the number 8. If it were 15, just 0.2 more marks, I would feel not as depressed. What kind of shit is this? What kind of person am I?

Aas,jhbvakuijbvWIUBVGwjhvbSFH.

Each time I think about The Betrayal, I feel so #$%^&*()&^%$#

WHY THE HELL MUST YOU DO THAT TO ME.

Me: Jan, even if you think you are bad at studies, you have a strength. Footdrill. Nicci, I'm sure you have a strength though I don't know what. But me, I don't have any. Not even one. :'(
Nicci: Audi, YOU HAVE A STRENGTH. Anyway, sometimes strengths can be your weaknesses also.

No comments:

Post a Comment