Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quelques-uns de mes illuminations...

1. I realised that I am SUCH an attention-lover. I always want to be a part of any action and will feel happy seeing my name there.
2. I realised that vanilla is naturally a black bean but turns out white and cocoa is naturally a white bean but turns out dark.
3. I realised that Kinder Joy rhymes with Chocolate comes with Toy!
4. I realised that that I am very possessive.
5. I realised that nobody ever uses the other computer now that this one's here.
6. I realised that Papa never checks his ChartNexus anymore.
7. I realised that I enjoy watching Malay cooking shows on TV.
8. I realised that Lavender and French are my two ultimate favourite stuff.
9. I realised that I look so pretty.
10.I realised that I can be so happy and so sad in the same minute.
11.I realised that I'd been moodier this month.
12.I realised that I post multiple times per day.
13.I realised that everything on this list starts with 'I realised that...'.

No comments:

Post a Comment