Thursday, April 29, 2010

Je pense que je devrais les titres de type en anglais... non.

I feel vey proud and disappointed with myself now.

Lately, I think I have been improving in my Red Cross stuff like RCV, and CPR, and today, FD. I guess?

I passed RCV Silver surprisingly.

My CPR today ended off with a decent 'good' by Deborah Tan YC Ma'am.

And footdrill, OMG! The Memaras command is fun, I guess? :D Did you see that? I didn't have to fall out and look at the sekuad demonstrate the command after that. Meaning I did ok! :D WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!! :)

-ego moment-

I feel proud of myself. I MUST keep it up. So I am going to study for SFA starting from now. As in, after this.

But I feel let down by myself.

I think of what I had done in the past. And I hereby acknowledge the fact that I need to be able to respect people more. As in, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment