Friday, April 30, 2010

Se trompait de nom quand il disait qu’il m’aimait

I feel betrayed. So very betrayed. I can't believe you didn't even tell me! And I thought it was just a rumour but when she came just now and told me about it, I was '...'. And not only me, ok? Practically many others would feel the same, maybe even worse than me. And I thought you would AT LEAST tell me!! What the hell?! I want to love everyone, even YOU. But YOU make it SO HARD. Stop being biased for goodness' sake. God, I thought you would at least BE FRANK. And tell me, even though I will probably say no. Or tell others. Or SOMETHING. And not just keep it to yourself. You don't know how much you hurt huh? I bet she feels worse. A million zillion times worse. Because YOU did not even tell her, even though I bet she thinks you care. But I guess you don't. You just don't know how much I would like to call you 'son of a cat' right now. And maybe, who knows? Just scrap the censor word altogether and BE FRANK.

I thought that you were my... URGH. Never mind! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment