Tuesday, April 20, 2010

L'amour superficiel?

After school, I went to the Red Cross board and saw Jan OCDing with the board. She was aligning the pegs, making sure they had the equal amount of space in between. She made sure the little paper men and women and children were straight and and not bent. She even moved the boxes of bottles so the whole area looks symmetrical. I've never seen this OCD side of her, and I'm sure I pissed her off when my itchy hands pulled the string of pegs down TWICE. It was definitely an interesting experience. :)And sorry for pissing you off Jan. :O

When we took the bus together, we talked about RC and stuff. I told her about the unspoken dislike relationships that exist in our level. And she was so shocked! So so SO surprised. Because then she wondered, whether we are really that bonded. If we have so many people secretly disliking each other. She said that she did not even know if I like her or not. But of course I do! Well, I used to be intimidated by her, but now I'm not, kay? She's like one of my bezzies. And anyway, she feels surprised.

Me too, when I was enlightened.

Is this love superficial?

World War 3 is coming.

I don't want us to fall out and fight. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment